Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2017 7:39:07 PM EDT
i just bought a P07 and it came with the safty installed and a second safty in the box. i contacted CZ and they said they would send out a decocker lever set. but here is the strange thing it is Gen 2 everything, front slide serrations, interchangeable backstraps. but i just noticed the box says its a duty model. i thought therd were only gen1 duty's
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 4:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
During the change over CZ did some weird stuff.  I had a P07 that was market duty but clearly had the metal second generation sights and hammer.  I think they just labeled it wrong.  David
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I was in the local Cabela's store yesterday.  They had the single P09 in the display case marked as a P09 DUTY on the tag.

For some reason, DUTY is hung up in the minds of a lot of folks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
CZ has a non hard line transition habit.   Sometimes they do sometimes they don't.   They're consistently inconsistent.   They even say that in the
Catalog in regards to the lanyard loop.  

A weird way to operate.

I know with their .22 rifles it was sporadic whether you got a polished blue receiver or a matted top.   Some models were more consistent in application than others.   A little bit of back and forth on .22 reciever groove width too.   Some were American, some were Euro, all had odd shape cuts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top