Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2017 12:21:20 AM EDT
Looking at a TSO...

That being said, no one locally has one, let alone any CZs.

How is the grip in general? I really like my ppq because I can manipulate the controls very well including the mag release with strong hand thumb.

Any insight on the grip? Also, is it worth the 1600-1700$

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one so I can't help you there. But I can help you get one if you want. I'm not affiliated with the store and don't make any money from their sales so I couldn't care either way but if you actually want to order one I can give you the contact info if you DM me. They got me a Shadow 2 in less than a week straight from CZ. They do a large amount of sales to competetion shooters.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 2:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The grip panels are aluminium, but comfortable, easy shooting gun.

I got the 9mm, not so good for IPSC or some other competion shooting where you need some power factor thing.

But I like 9mm and .45 along with 10mm.

The one down side to the gun is it quickly proved how crappy of a shoot I was. The gun itself is super accurate me not so much anymore.

Rifle Gear.com has a 9mm in stock for $1,599, that is who I bought from quick and easy to my FFL

I would buy another TSO if this was lost or stolen
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
"in hand" it is like the Shadow2, which may be much easier to find and fondle. The grip frame is bigger than the usual 75, but not really wider. And the trigger on the TSO was amaze balls... Don't know if my LGS still has the one I checked out months ago.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"in hand" it is like the Shadow2, which may be much easier to find and fondle. The grip frame is bigger than the usual 75, but not really wider. And the trigger on the TSO was amaze balls... Don't know if my LGS still has the one I checked out months ago.
View Quote
I might have to drive to Phx to find something to hold....
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Trigger reach is shorter than a ppq and for me the extended mag catch for the tso is much easier to manipulate without changing grip position.  Slide release is a longer reach tho.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trigger reach is shorter than a ppq and for me the extended mag catch for the tso is much easier to manipulate without changing grip position.  Slide release is a longer reach tho.
View Quote
That might fit the bill
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drive to CZ custom and see what they have.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#8]
The ergonomics are spectacular and represent a substantial improvement over the standard TS, in my opinion.

The shoot flat and can be run fast... I have no problem with 0.15 splits.

Yes, they're worth the money.  I own one in 9mm for 3-Gun and one in .40 for USPSA.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The ergonomics are spectacular and represent a substantial improvement over the standard TS, in my opinion.

The shoot flat and can be run fast... I have no problem with 0.15 splits.

Yes, they're worth the money.  I own one in 9mm for 3-Gun and one in .40 for USPSA.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/241349/IMG_1230-328468.JPG
View Quote
That was my original idea to get one in each if I bought one.

Man I want to hold one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top