Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2017 7:31:59 PM EDT
Finally broke and picked up a P10c...I was going to wait until I could find an LEO priced one, but found one for just under 500 after taxes and figured why not...Took me long enough just to find one in stock so I pulled the trigger.

Considering I'm a big Glock (17) fan, we'll see how this goes. Really wanted to wait for a full size P10 but I'll pick one up when and if they're released as well.

I'll post some pictures once I return home and see if it fits any of my Glock holsters.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one as well but they seem hard to come by currently. Jealous.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wanting one and getting impatient.
Cabelas said they could order one from CZ but I can find anywhere that says the FDE are shipping with the night sights yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I really wanted to wait for a full size....if that ever becomes a reality. Im hoping the aftermarket game picks up for these...Itd be nice to add a minimalist magwell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want one as well but they seem hard to come by currently. Jealous.
View Quote
I still have not even touched one!  I want one kind of because I cannot find one locally to even touch.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really wanted to wait for a full size....if that ever becomes a reality. Im hoping the aftermarket game picks up for these...Itd be nice to add a minimalist magwell.
View Quote
Kind of what I am honestly waiting for myself.  It would go perfect with my P-09.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Kind of what I am honestly waiting for myself.  It would go perfect with my P-09.
View Quote
I'm impatient unfortunately. However I fear once they do release the full size and I pick one up, the compact will sit in the safe. I EDC a G17 appendix and have no real use for the g19 or this compact other than its all that is available.

However, after dry firing it for the last day, excessively, I am finding that I much prefer it to my glocks....(never thought I'd say that) now I just need to shoot it. But the grip angle, trigger, grip texture...everything so far is great. Just needs a little bit more support in the aftermarket realm...which I'm hoping comes around.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm impatient unfortunately. However I fear once they do release the full size and I pick one up, the compact will sit in the safe. I EDC a G17 appendix and have no real use for the g19 or this compact other than its all that is available.

However, after dry firing it for the last day, excessively, I am finding that I much prefer it to my glocks....(never thought I'd say that) now I just need to shoot it. But the grip angle, trigger, grip texture...everything so far is great. Just needs a little bit more support in the aftermarket realm...which I'm hoping comes around.
View Quote
Then wait for the full-size .... I love the G17 but a G19 conceals so much better for me.  I really wanted a full-size Sphinx SDP but the compact was kind of a flop because no aftermarket support.  The P-09/SP-01/75 on the other hand has sight options at least and holsters so I got a P-09/SP-01/75 and could not be happier even more so after I Cajunized it.  Just be patient I think the juice will be worth the squeeze when the P10 full size comes out or whatever number they give it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:11:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Tried one a few hours ago.  Only shot 30 rounds.  I'm shooting high with it.  Trigger is nice.  Mag release is tight with fully loaded mag and closed slide.  
Had small backstrap on it.  I think the medium one will probably fit me better.

I ordered the suppressor ready version in December from their LE program.  Can't wait for it to get here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top