Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 6:13:40 PM EDT
So today I went down to my local LGS to try to decide on a PPQ or Vp9 to take home before the rebate closes.

My shop only had a Vp9 Tactical for $659(ouch), but lo and behold, a friggin' CZ P10c was sitting neglected in the bottom of the case.

Man, that thing felt pretty good in my hands.  As a Glock 19 carrier with small hands, this thing felt suhweet.  I left without it, but may go back.  I was hoping to get a little more oompth for the folding money by taking advantage of that Walther cash back or HK mag package.  

For $499 will I regret picking up a P10c instead?  How are you guys liking them now?  I see some trouble and more than a few guns sent back.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably be gone by the time you get back.  They go so fast I have yet to even touch one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably be gone by the time you get back.  They go so fast I have yet to even touch one.
View Quote
Yeah, you're probably right.  My back ups are the gunbuyer PPQ M1 at $479 before rebate, PSA's $550 Vp9 Tac, or Cdnn's Vp9 vanilla at $499.

My town sucks for anything actually in stock unless you like Springfields.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're probably right.  My back ups are the gunbuyer PPQ M1 at $479 before rebate, PSA's $550 Vp9 Tac, or Cdnn's Vp9 vanilla at $499.

My town sucks for anything actually in stock unless you like Springfields.
View Quote
I know it is a bit different of a choice have you thought about a P-07?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I know it is a bit different of a choice have you thought about a P-07?
View Quote
Admittedly I have not.  I have played around with the P-09 in a shop.  I found all the angles to be a bit harsh and the features I liked on a CZ-75 really felt obtrusive on that platform.  I'm afraid the 07 would probably feel similar.  Just not a fan of the geometry.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually shot both the Vp9 and p10 side by side this past weekend for the first time with both.

I'm in love with the VP9, just a fantastic gun. I can't say enough good things about it.

P10, I put a mag or two through it and I'm pretty excited to get mine (hopefully soon when my LE order goes through for night sights).

Honestly, just off first impressions of 150 rounds through a VP and 20 through a CZ, the ergos of the VP can't be beat and the triggers are comparable. Will you be disappointed? No. This isn't like comparing a BMW and a corolla; both are high end quality striker guns and the differences are really preference to me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I actually shot both the Vp9 and p10 side by side this past weekend for the first time with both.

I'm in love with the VP9, just a fantastic gun. I can't say enough good things about it.

P10, I put a mag or two through it and I'm pretty excited to get mine (hopefully soon when my LE order goes through for night sights).

Honestly, just off first impressions of 150 rounds through a VP and 20 through a CZ, the ergos of the VP can't be beat and the triggers are comparable. Will you be disappointed? No. This isn't like comparing a BMW and a corolla; both are high end quality striker guns and the differences are really preference to me.
View Quote
Well said, sir.  I suppose we end up endlessly debating the minor differences between two very similar tools.  I handled another VP9 today, they sure are sweet.  I think I like the paddle mag release better than the P10c's button.  And just about any mag release is better than my Gen 3 Glock 19.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
With that paddle mag, once it's in your mind and hands that's where it is, it is far more comfortable to actuate than almost anything else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top