Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 4:15:59 PM EDT
As the title says. I stepped in it. I miss my old 75 SAO conversion and fell into this bad boy. This will be a long time project over the next year or so. The seller said it was an Israeli contract gun, imported by Interarms of Houston with a 4 digit serial. B186x

Very light pitting, but this will be a shooter so it'll either be finished by me doing a home blue kit, or my local shop here for cerakote.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there is a Durakote or Cerakote color that simulates blueing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice. Having taken several CZs down to bare frame they are fun to reassemble
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice. Having taken several CZs down to bare frame they are fun to reassemble
View Quote
From what I've heard it should be a riot!

The frame rails don't look too bad, but I think they may get polished down a bit depending on the eventual slide I get.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I would love a few of those. Are the spendy?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would love a few of those. Are the spendy?
View Quote
This one was found on armslist listed at $75, but I traded for it and came out way on top.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 12:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet. Throw a shadow slide on there and start slinging lead.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#7]
So someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I should just be able to slap a CZ75 slide on there, and be good to go in that arena?  I see that it lacks the firing pin safety, mags are harder/ more expensive to buy, and won't drop free.  Are there any other parts that may be different between the B and Pre-B?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I should just be able to slap a CZ75 slide on there, and be good to go in that arena?  I see that it lacks the firing pin safety, mags are harder/ more expensive to buy, and won't drop free.  Are there any other parts that may be different between the B and Pre-B?
View Quote
My B slide fits on my pre B frame.....   for what that's worth :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top