Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2017 11:11:44 AM EDT
My buddy just sent me these pics. He runs a gun store and he ordered one for a customer and the customer had him order two, one for him and one for my friend. Nice gift. He has some very high end customers. The same guy also bought him a Wilson EDC 9. He has a pretty good gig.

Link Posted: 8/26/2017 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
How much more are those than the regular Czechmates? You can get all those colored parts from armory craft lol.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much more are those than the regular Czechmates? You can get all those colored parts from armory craft lol.
View Quote
No doubt!   Looks like they just put the colors together since they had surplus stuff, looked ugly enough and justified it by calling it a "Parrot."
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I will ask him what he paid, but I believe they go for $3K+. Since he manages a gun shop, I'm sure he paid wholesale.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That sounds like a great customer!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top