Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 11:34:15 PM EDT
Pawn shop has a reallly nice cz 75 AA import, very clean, super cheap. Will it take Mec Gar mags? Barrel date is 1992, has ribbed slide, hooked trigger guard....

Gun will be cheap, shop says they are getting 20-30 guns offered per day and they are only taking stuff at rock bottom prices...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I guess the simplest way to find out will be to take a Mec Gar with me when I go look at the gun! Then I'll know for sure.....Looks like it will run about $325 with tax etc...., that's a good deal on a very clean, private use, Pre B pistol-- two mags, box, manual and cleaning kit.

Because they are seeing so many guns for sale every day they are only taking the BEST and CHEAPEST stuff right now....and it's friggen cheap. I'll be watching very closely in the next few months and scooping up whatever deals I can find.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately, it uses the old style mags....Bought it anyway, date with the file this evening....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top