Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2017 5:21:19 PM EDT
The CZ platform is about the only handgun that I haven't owned and tinkered with yet. I'm interested in getting one, possibly in .45, but want a light weight alloy frame (no plastic).

Are there any versions in .45 that are lightweight? I can't seem to find anything...
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
CZ 97 is a steel frame.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
CA97B is the best option.

Or grit your teeth and get a Poly Tanfogillio pistol.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The CZ platform is about the only handgun that I haven't owned and tinkered with yet. I'm interested in getting one, possibly in .45, but want a light weight alloy frame (no plastic).

Are there any versions in .45 that are lightweight? I can't seem to find anything...
View Quote

Yeah, I am in the same boat. I wish they made an alloy frame 97 just like they make an alloy frame 75 (P-01, PCR, ect). 
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
You can always go the cheap route and get a SAR K2 but it's also full steel.

They do however take Para P-14 mags. So it's got that going for it. I do believe more than one reputable company makes Para pattern mags out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top