Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2017 4:44:36 AM EDT
I felt lucky my P10C had a 4.5# trigger out of the box.
However, it always caught up (something is rubbing) when not pressed perfectly straight back.
Even perfectly straight back it rubs a bit (very little) before hitting the nice wall and breaking.

Anyone else have this issue, and did you find a way to fix it?  I'm wondering not I'll have to open up the top-rear of the Triggerguard, where the trigger-safety slides in OR if it's the sides of the trigger that are rubbing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#1]
My trigger did that at first. I dry fired it and worked the trigger while watching TV for the first week or so. Now it's fine. I also worked the mag release a lot during that same time. Now it doesn't require as much pressure to drop a magazine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top