Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2017 6:37:49 PM EDT
The trigger is so different from a hammer fired gun, that today I decided to go to the range and shoot ONLY the P-10C  at 25 yards, standing, single hand, bullseye timed fire pace.  Atlanta Arms 115 gr JHP.  Glock 4 lb firing pin spring and some Sugru and JB-Weld grip modifications, otherwise stock.  LPA adjustable rear sight from my 75B.  Not all the targets were this good, but pretty close.  I'm very happy with the gun.  

P-10C at bullseye practice 7-16-17

I am going to the mountains later this week, will try 100 yd from a rest if I get time.  

This is fun.  This is not easy.  

Joe
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for when i get home

Love your P-09 detail strip videos
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, great shooting.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you like the P10 compared to the P-07/P-09 ?
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How do you like the P10 compared to the P-07/P-09 ?
View Quote
I like it fine.  I wasn't much of a striker fan and love the P-09/07 pistols, so I was skeptical at first.  But the grip is better out of the box for me than the 07/09 and mechanically, it seems even simpler.  Barrel lock up and accuracy seem every bit as good as the 07/09 and I am very happy with that.  It doesn't appear to have been "loosened up" any tolerance-wise for a servcice gun.  

I needed a striker gun for training new shooters, didn't really want to go to a G19 if I could get a CZ, had spectacular results from the late CZ polymer pistols, so the P-10C seemed like a good choice for me.  

I'm hesitating putting a red dot on it because my Springer mounts won't fit and I only want to put a RDS on it for one bullseye match, like I did with the P-07.  When the full size P-10 is out, I'll do whatever is needed to make a bullseye gun out of it.  That means some Sugru, JB-Weld, Springer mount, 3 moa Burris red dot, and a 4 lb Glock firing pin spring, maybe a CGW trigger bar when available.  

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top