Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 10:54:57 AM EDT
So I have an SP01 Tactical with the factory tritium night sights.  The only thing I don't like about them is I'm unable to quickly align them.  Shooting at target's is easy, but this is my main HD pistol, and when I bring the sights up quickly it is hard to find the front sight thru the rear sight.  It's like the front sight is too wide, or the rear sight is too narrow.  

Should I replace the front sight, or the rear sight?  Which is easier/cheaper?
What does ARFCOM recommend?
I definitely don't want to change the elevation or windage by installing the wrong sight the wrong way.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dawson precision front is probably the easiest. Get a thinner one.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, those look perfect, and the fiber optic front sight is reasonably priced.  Now I'll just figure out what height/width to get.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#3]
call or Email Dawson. They will explain to you what you need.....I dont think there is a better sight company, period.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out CZC's HTAC sights.

I've got a set on my P-01 and they're amazing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Had the CZ custom H Tac rear and Dawson front fiber optic on my SP01 and it was great.

Thankfully the Shadow 2 came with a blacked out rear and front fiber optic so I didn't need to change the sights
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad I found this thread, was about to post the same thing. I have an SP-01 Tactical from 2009, so the tritium is a little dim.

The CZ Custom sights look really sharp (good looking), was thinking about getting a set of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top