Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2017 1:41:52 PM EDT
I LOVE THIS PISTOL!
I got it a while back but have been busy spending time with my childhood friend who is stage 4 and only has a few weeks left...                                                                                                                                                                   so today was range day...took a few mags to find the sweet spot and get used to the trigger.  after that it was like driving tacks at 15 yards.  I go to a free DNR outdoor range and the range officer was hangin out so I let him put a few mags down the range.. he was amazed at the trigger reset.  I had a hard time the first few mags because the reset is so short and I could almost not feel it....I really had to pay attention at first.
300 rounds today, I just couldn't put it down...  
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I go to a free DNR outdoor range
View Quote

Pickens? I was there on lunch break yesterday, i work a mile from there
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pickens? I was there on lunch break yesterday, i work a mile from there
View Quote
no I wish, that one is better but too far..I live in Glendale just above Croft state park.. so I go to the one in pauline off Foster mill rd.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh so your the guy that owns it.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I have about 600 rounds through my P-10. I really like this gun a lot. Reset is amazing. Tiny groups at 10 yards.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Haven't been to Pickens in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top