Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2017 9:07:24 AM EDT
A month ago loads of people had them in stock. I guess they've all been ran through. Anyone know of somewhere (reputable) who has them in stock?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oak Hill Guns has a Shadow 2 in stock.
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I want a Shadow 2 myself I think it will be my next big purchase.  To bad furniture is taking priority over my gun hobby.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want a Shadow 2 myself I think it will be my next big purchase.  To bad furniture is taking priority over my gun hobby.
View Quote
I had been trying to hold out for the black nitride model but from what I'm hearing it's going to be another 2-3 months before more are imported. I don't want to wait that much longer.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had been trying to hold out for the black nitride model but from what I'm hearing it's going to be another 2-3 months before more are imported. I don't want to wait that much longer.
View Quote
Sometimes waiting is worth the wait.  I have waited a lot longer for less and it is kind of part of the hobby.  2-3 months is not really that bad in the grand scheme of things.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sometimes waiting is worth the wait.  I have waited a lot longer for less and it is kind of part of the hobby.  2-3 months is not really that bad in the grand scheme of things.
View Quote
No, I've been waiting longer than that though. lol
I'm saying ANOTHER 2-3 months. I missed the last batch because I wasn't quite ready to buy yet.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I would keep an eye on Rifle Gear

I picked up one a couple of weeks ago for $1,099.  Black 'un.
They have the Urban Gray in stock now  ( 2 according to the site). I almost wish I woulda got that one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Urban grey looks too light in person.  Almost more white than grey.

I picked up a Shadow 2 locally/  Had been in the shop 4 times previously in the last month playing with it.  The grey one next to it sold days before my all black one did.  Glad it sold and not mine.

They are out there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Been waiting on the Blue grip model since Feb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top