Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2017 7:41:21 PM EDT
I saw somewhere that the P10c uses sights and mags that also fit other CZ pistols- the P07 maybe ?

Also im hitting consistently low. It could just be my trigger control, but I'm going to try some other ammo. If that doesn't work I'll look into different sights or an adjustable rear sight if available.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:43:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The P10 uses P07 front sights and Shadow 2 rear sights. New production P07 magazines will fit, but you're probably better off buying P10 mags than hoping the P07 mags you buy are the new version.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The P10 uses P07 front sights and Shadow 2 rear sights. New production P07 magazines will fit, but you're probably better off buying P10 mags than hoping the P07 mags you buy are the new version.
View Quote
I've heard that this combo yields a POI a little higher than expected.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#3]
How are you lining up the dots?  Are you covering your target or putting it on top?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quick update: reached out to Dawson Precision, then to CZ Custom and Cajun GW. Here's what I found:

-Dawson says they don't have any P10 sights and do not have plans to release any in the near future. Pointed me towards the latter 2.

-Cajun GW said they are working on some and plan to release them soon, so hang tight!
-CZ Custom let me know that the front had to have the retaining screw, which we knew already by looking at the gun. Fortunately, he was able to give some more details pertaining to the rear. The rear notch is done the same as the Shadows. Per his email, the gentleman said it would need to be paired with a 6.5mm front. So grab a P07/09 front and Shadow rear, you're in business!

If you go on CZ Custom, they also have tritium and fiber options for those who are looking.

So there you have it. There are some options coming!
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Using sight image 2 today - i was consistently low.

Using sight image 3 - I was spot on.

I prefer sight image 2 and a tritium front / black rear.

Ammo used was various 115g.

Attachment Attached File

Need to figure out heights.

I've chased down perfect poa/poi for my glocks now need to do so for this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:03:24 PM EDT
[#6]
My Glock 19s are both dead on Bullseyes with sight picture number 2.
Out of habit my first few mags I used that sight picture.

After that I've shot sight picture number 3 every set and I'm still grouping 2-3 inches low
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I should add, it hits low with both 115 and 124gr FMJs
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]
My Factory 16 and 15 round P07 mags are not seating at all in the P10C I just got today.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My Factory 16 and 15 round P07 mags are not seating at all in the P10C I just got today.
View Quote
All p-10 mags will fit p-07s but not all p-07 mags will fit p-10s

It needs to be a p-07 mag with the red follower and ambi cut out slot on the front of the mag to work, older p07 mags don't have the cut out
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Using sight image 2 today - i was consistently low.

Using sight image 3 - I was spot on.

I prefer sight image 2 and a tritium front / black rear.

Ammo used was various 115g.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/164007/IMG-0326-212133.JPG

Need to figure out heights.

I've chased down perfect poa/poi for my glocks now need to do so for this.
View Quote
Mine shoots lower and little left just like its provided test target. I prefer sight picture 2 also. So lower front sight? 5.5 instead of 6.5mm?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All p-10 mags will fit p-07s but not all p-07 mags will fit p-10s

It needs to be a p-07 mag with the red follower and ambi cut out slot on the front of the mag to work, older p07 mags don't have the cut out
View Quote
My new P07 & mags came with bright orange followers, and so did my P10C, no red to be found anywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top