Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2017 12:25:24 AM EDT
*** the pic rotated sideways when uploaded. The pistol is shown in the safariland holster

Attachment Attached File

Top holster - Safariland Glock 19 paddle holster- OWB with a little lever for retention you hit with your fingers as you draw the weapon. The P10c fits it great.

Bottom left - Raw Dog IWB Glock19 holster and bottom right Bianchi model 100 G19 IWB holster - both fit the pistol perfect.

Hope this helps anyone looking for options.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 4:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
*** the pic rotated sideways when uploaded. The pistol is shown in the safariland holster

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/27901/IMG-5295-208710.JPG

Top holster - Safariland Glock 19 paddle holster- OWB with a little lever for retention you hit with your fingers as you draw the weapon. The P10c fits it great.

Bottom left - Raw Dog IWB Glock19 holster and bottom right Bianchi model 100 G19 IWB holster - both fit the pistol perfect.

Hope this helps anyone looking for options.
View Quote

The safariland is the GLS correct? Ive been using it as a duty holster for a Glock 17, and FNS9 and 9C. Im glad to hear it fits the P10C bc i want to use that as a duty gun as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The P10 fits in my M&P 2.0 alien gear slide and tuck 3.0 like a champ. Had to crank down on the slide a bit but it fits well and has good retention in both.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:24:36 AM EDT
[#4]
My P10c is 1 for 5 of Glock 19 holsters.  

T Rex arms Sidecar -
Bravo concealment -
Raven Concealment Phantom -
Bladetech -
Comptac MTAC -

I ordered an Alex and Ryan Design AIWB rig for mine.  The rig looks nice, and they're active on one of the other message boards I browse, offering discounts to members.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine fit in a Milt Sparks Versa-Max 2 set up for a G19/G23.

Also have a Stealth Gear VentCore set up for a G19/G23 with a Surefire XC1 light.  The P-10C fit in that as well with the XC1 installed on it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

T Rex arms Sidecar -
Bravo concealment -
Bladetech -
Comptac MTAC -

I ordered an Alex and Ryan Design AIWB rig for mine.  The rig looks nice, and they're active on one of the other message boards I browse, offering discounts to members.
View Quote
This is good news (sort of) I have an MTAC but I can't find a P10C around here...
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

T Rex arms Sidecar -
Bravo concealment -
Bladetech -
Comptac MTAC -

View Quote
1.5/4 here

Trex raptor doesn't fit, may with heat around the rail area.
G code incog xc-1 it fits without the xc-1 and insertion could be smoother.
Blackhawk ARC iwb fits but there is a small amount of play from the trigger retention.
Blade-tech revolution owb doesn't fit
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#8]
P10c does not fit in a Comptac Glock 19 holster without forcing it in it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]
how about the Eidolon?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
P10c does not fit in a Comptac Glock 19 holster without forcing it in it.
View Quote
Which comptac holster?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I have the Comp Tac Paddle Speed draw for my G19.  The P10c will not slide into it.  I'm a little disappointed, I like that holster...Hopefully, Comp Tac is paying attention....
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 1:40:02 AM EDT
[#12]
By accident I found that this High Noon Close Encounter IWB for my CZ P-09 fit like a glove, locking in easily

Boned for a completely different gun, but it worked, even though the holster was, of course an extra inch too long.

Tried a different High Noon P-09 rig, the Slide Guard - no bueno.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Which comptac holster?
View Quote
MTAC or Infedel
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Gearcraft Holster works a little bit with just the P10. Nearly impossible to remove with the XC1 which this holster was designed for.

20170530_205335 by BosanaCZ, on Flickr
20170530_205757 by BosanaCZ, on Flickr

Blackpoint does not fit well. Very tight. I can get it in, but it's going to wear down the finish on the gun. So much for the "gun guys" saying these fit Glock 19 holsters.

20170530_203749 by BosanaCZ, on Flickr
20170530_203812 by BosanaCZ, on Flickr

P07 Alien Gear holster works so far the best, and it's not a perfect fit either. There is a bit of wobble inside, but it could serve as a temporary solution:

20170530_205254 by BosanaCZ, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

MTAC or Infedel
View Quote
Strange, I've been carrying it in an MTAC without issue.  No comment on the infidel.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Will the Galco kingtuk for the G19 work anyone?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 3:14:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Had anyone tried a Bladetech DOH holster yet?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#18]
My p10c does not fit my Bravo concealment OWB or torsion. I also had some no name kydex that it won't fit either.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#19]
P10 fits:
all my Crossbreed PPQ holsters
Safariland GLS 5738
Black hawk serpa for PPQ is a tad tight and will lock correctly if a little more  than a sixteenth is taken off the front toe at front of trigger guard
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Tried all my Glock holters and nothing fit my new P-10c.  Picked up a Fobus IWB at Academy Sports and it works pretty good and is more comfortable than I thought it would be.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Stealth Operator

Usually I am skeptical of mutli use holsters as I think that they're just grifty as snake oil.

This one works for the P10C among others. It is slowly becoming my favorite OWB summer carry holster.

I may do a review soon and post it somewhere else in Handguns.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Will the Galco kingtuk for the G19 work anyone?
View Quote
Yes it will. I got a P-10c yesterday and tried it with all of my G19/17 holsters I still own. It fit really well and even snapped into place in my nicely broken in Kingtuk. Looks like I won't need to buy a new holster. I had a local made G19 Kydex OWB that fit as well, but it was a little tight.

It didn't fit in a Desantis leather OWB leather made for the G17, and sort of fit in a DSG light bearing kydex when the TLR-1 installed.

I tried some P-07 and P-09 holsters and it fits but is very loose they were a Bladetech Nano, Alien Gear 3.0, and a Crossbreed Supertuck.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Has anyone tried a G19 Blackhawk Serpa yet?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone tried a P10C in an eidolon? My P10C is coming early next week.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#25]
If you get an Alex And Ryan Design holster (one of the first companies making P10C holsters), you might want to pay the extra $5 for adjustable retention.
I didn't because I thought it might be a bit more slimline and all, but the kydex retention is VERY tight.
The gun comes out but it pulls hard on the belt.  

Now I have to figure out how to loosen it about 15%, which will likely entail cooking it in the oven or using a heat-gun on it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#26]
T. Rex Arm's now has the P10c in their Sidecar and Raptor holster options.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone tried a P10C in an eidolon? My P10C is coming early next week.
View Quote
From a member on the CZ firearms forum-" Raven Eidolon- Yes, but friction fit only. No 'click'."
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

From a member on the CZ firearms forum-" Raven Eidolon- Yes, but friction fit only. No 'click'."
View Quote
He lives!

You get yourself a P10C too?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He lives!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He lives!

Hahaha, yes sir! Life has been busy for a good while. I actually went and shot it today....I love this pistol. I spoke with tuctite and he has a holster for it in the works!
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hahaha, yes sir! Life has been busy for a good while. I actually went and shot it today....I love this pistol. I spoke with tuctite and he has a holster for it in the works!
View Quote
Who had it? Tombstone in Chino, Bill's, or J&G?

Where did you go shooting at? The indoor one off of Iron Springs? I may have to use them, waiting for restrictions to end after the monsoon is driving me nuts! But it does give me time to stock up for the rest of the year
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Where did you go shooting at? The indoor one off of Iron Springs? I may have to use them, waiting for restrictions to end after the monsoon is driving me nuts! But it does give me time to stock up for the rest of the year
View Quote
I actually got it off the ee here because I couldn't find it anywhere locally for a while. I tried and waited, but when I saw it come up on the ee, I pounced.

I went out to the chino shooting facility. I had a guest pass to use. The one on Iron Springs is excellent as well and the owner is a great guy
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I actually got it off the ee here because I couldn't find it anywhere locally for a while. I tried and waited, but when I saw it come up on the ee, I pounced.

I went out to the chino shooting facility. I had a guest pass to use. The one on Iron Springs is excellent as well and the owner is a great guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When are you going next time? I want to shoot mine. Send me an IM

ETA: I bought mine at Bill's
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's kinda disappointing. I may have to borrow a friend's eidolon to verify and see if it's a viable option. Thanks for giving me an answer.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I have two G19 holsters:

"Taco Style" Kydex AIWB Holster: 100% fit with an audible click on reholster
"Pancake Style" Kydex Duty Holster w/ Insight WX150 Weapon Light: 80% percent fit (Very tight, if I don't ride my thumb on the back of the slide when reholstering it comes out of battery 1/5 times)

As of right now, I don't feel like I need to buy other holsters with either style of carry.  Once my WX150 dies I will upgrade to the APLc and get a new AIWB holster from Veil Solutions.

*EDIT: "Pancake Style" duty holster is now 100%.  I played with the tension screws and it is now good to go!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Old west holster doesn't work
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Just got my P-10C today.

Tried it in a G19 SERPA. Would not fit until I turned out the tension screw a lot then it fit, BUT then it wouldn't release with the trigger lock until I exerted ALOT of force.  Won't try that again unless they come out with a P-10C model.

Will have to order a holster made-for-it for it this week.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 4:51:35 PM EDT
[#37]
While I'm waiting for a Safariland 578 GLS G17 holster (based on a YouTube holster fit vid) that I ordered to arrive I had forgotten to check to see if my P-10C would fit one more holster I have.  

I have a Comp-Tac International for my 9mm XDm 5.25 and low and behold it fits the P-10C just fine albeit a little long for it. An International for a 9mm XDm 4.5 should be just about right length wise for a P-10C.

So I really don't have to do anything to use the P-10C for IPSC shoots, and will use the 578 GLS for general carry.  

Glad I didn't order a custom holster for it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Got the Safariland 578 GLS G17 holster today. The P-10C fits as per the YouTube vid.  

The fit is slightly loose but perfectly useable. These GLS holsters seem to be designed to accommodate multiple pistols that have similar dimensions.

Update - The fit on the GLS can be adjusted with an allen screw to the point that the looseness is eliminated.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#39]
The standard XDm holster that comes with every Springfield fits the P10C. For those of you that already have one it can be used in a pinch. Even clicks into place quite nicely.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Got the Safariland 578 GLS G17 holster today. The P-10C fits as per the YouTube vid.  

The fit is slightly loose but perfectly useable. These GLS holsters seem to be designed to accommodate multiple pistols that have similar dimensions.

Update - The fit on the GLS can be adjusted with an allen screw to the point that the looseness is eliminated.
View Quote
The GLS is kinda universal with alot of pistols, as described on the side of the packaging. I have a GLS for compact guns and i can swap between the duty G17, P10c, FNS9, FNS9C etc without making too much adjustment on the screw.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's kinda disappointing. I may have to borrow a friend's eidolon to verify and see if it's a viable option. Thanks for giving me an answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For me the way it fits into the holster isn't perfect, but might be good enough. However, my issue is drawing from the holster at certain angles. I cannot get a consistent draw without the gun hanging up on the holster. It seems the slide is catching on a guide tab when pulling out the gun. I haven't tried yet, but it might be something a little dremel work would fix.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

T Rex arms Sidecar -
Bravo concealment -
Bladetech -
Comptac MTAC -

View Quote
Which Bladetech?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#43]
The p10c with a TLR-1 does not fit the Safariland Duty holsters (for glock 17/19).  There is a 3 mm interference because of the front sight blade being too tall and the light rail being too low.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone found a good IWB for P10 with APLC light?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Anyone found a good IWB for P10 with APLC light?
View Quote
Currently away from home, but I have a Gearcraft IWB for the P10c+XC1 waiting when I get home. Check and see if they have a mold for your Inforce light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top