Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2017 3:36:37 PM EDT
CT apparently does not make a Instinctive-on for the SP01. So just taking a stab in the dark if anyone knows of a CT Instinctive on laser built for a different gun that may also work on the SP01? I guess it sounds a little weird but I just do not want the Universal laser that does not have the instinctive on for a night stand gun.  Anyone have a suggestion?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a CZ SP01 Phantom and have discovered that a bunch of accessories, mostly in the holster department, that work for a SIG P226, which I also have, work for the CZ. I looked at CT's web site, and doubt it would work, but maybe one of the SIG options could be made work?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a CZ SP01 Phantom and have discovered that a bunch of accessories, mostly in the holster department, that work for a SIG P226, which I also have, work for the CZ. I looked at CT's web site, and doubt it would work, but maybe one of the SIG options could be made work?
View Quote
That is what I was hoping to find out. I hoped someone might know if one of the instinctive touch lasers designed for a different handgun might work on the SP01.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top