Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2017 6:06:04 AM EDT
Does anyone know if anyone is making an OWB holster that accepts Safariland QLS forks for the P-07?

Please don't say make your own as I'm not interested in doing that. If someone has someone they would recommend though I would be interested. Would like to spend less than $75.

Not too concerned with other specifics of the holster and it doesn't need to work with suppressor sights or anything like that. It does need to be pretty solid though as I beat the hell out of my equipment (instruct classes for my PD in and around vehicles multiple times per year).

If you care, some of our guys carry DA/SA and the P07 was the only DA/SA i really enjoy shooting other than my 226 and I always try to shoot a handgun similar to my students. I only say this so you understand that i need quality but it wont be used in a duty capacity. I have a pretty legit "battle belt" set up that works with all my handguns except my P-07 as I don't have an OWB holster for it that will accept QLS. For reference all of my holsters for this rig are Safariland ALS holsters or T-rex Ragnaroks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]
safari land makes a als holster for the p07
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 1:00:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
safari land makes a als holster for the p07
View Quote
Haha thanks. I usually get my safarilands from a local uniform store and he said they didn't make them. See if I ever take his word for it again. Trust but verify. You would think I would know that by now.

Sometimes I'm an idiot. Thanks again good sir.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top