Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:13:03 AM EDT
I bought it in case cans became available without all the hassle (another conversion). Anyway, I'd like to get a set of sights that will works better for me. My older eyes don't work well with these monsters. I'm running DeFoor sights on my G42 & G43 - both plain rear with small gold front with tritium dot, love them.

I don't need suppressor height, I'll keep the factory if I ever need them.

Anyone using after market sights that you would recommend? I'd like to go with the plain rear, tritium front setup if possible.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Not alot of options for the P07 for aftermarket sights but you can try:

czcustom.com
http://shop.cz-usa.com

Both have options for Tritium front sights and combat/target rear sights.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
My friend. I am surprised you don't like the sights. My experience is just the opposite. I now seek out tall sights anywhere I can. I shoot a lot. I find I pick up the taller sights quicker, and therefore I shoot faster and more accurately. Practice a little more with them. I now have many pistols with tall sights and threaded barrels. I also have the P-07 Suppressor Ready. Love the sights.

If you eventually get that suppressor you are talking about, you are going to want those tall sights. It is much easier to shoot with the tall sights than shooting through the can with the low sights.

I picked up the P-07 a few weeks ago. Here is the first suppressed group I ever fired from the CZ. 10 yards 10 rounds offhand.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top