Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2017 5:14:14 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my 85. Any suggestions? Or do holsters made for the 75 work?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
The only issue I can see if the ambi slide stop needing accommodation. I would just order any holster you like for the 75B and then soften the area of kydex with a heat gun, and then put the 85 in it to shape.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Found one at white hat holsters. There really doesn't seem to be many options out there other than the one I ordered.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
When I had a 85C I got a holster from Raven. I just said it was a Combat with ambi slide release in the comments, it turned out perfect. It has been a few years since that though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:16:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The biggest difference is the ambidextrous slide release as many of the CZ 75 models can be purchased with ambidextrous safeties.

Having said that, the two holsters I use for mine are an adjustable nylon/Velcro drop leg holster (around the property/sheds/garage) and a kydex IWB holster I recently purchased (don't remember the brand but they've stopped making that particular holster anyway.)
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I forgot to add that I ordered a 75B holster from Raven, and THEN added in the comments that it was a 85C. Thought everyone could read my mind lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top