BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Outkast:
I hear you on hundreds of dolllars of mods. I bet I spent over $800 making this last G19 into as perfect a pistol as possible, but the grip is still not close to optimal (though one guy could helped, his prices are really high AND he has like a 9-month wait time). I HATE to sell my last G19 at a huge loss, but I don't need two that fit the same roll (unless it was the same gun and I wanted one for backup parts).
View Quote
That's exactly what I'm afraid of, sinking a bunch of time and money into the G19 and still have it be less than optimal and possibly harder to resell, when I could buy a whole new gun that is closer to a perfect fit for me right out of the box and still have money left over for aftermarket sights and a holster. I have a VP9 also, and I like the trigger in it much more than the trigger in the Glock (and the Glock even has a Glockmeister trigger job) but I don't care for it's ergos any more than the G19. It's better in some ways and worse in others. It's also larger and harder for me to conceal properly than the G19, so they're basically a wash. Hence me still being on the hunt for Goldilocks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Interesting.  I hope you are wrong and the CZ P10C trigger is the same as the one Scooch and Military Arms Channel on YouTube got.   I sure hope they didn't get special testing pistols from CZ.  The whole reason I'm buying this gun is for the review on the trigger/trigger reset.
View Quote
MAC, CZ and others clearly said that the trigger breaks in after a couple hundred rounds. Not uncommon.

The pre-production test guns had a lot of rounds thru them so they felt better.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep. I figured it'll smooth out.

Outkast:  indeed.  I'm going to sell a gun I have at least $1950 in (*) for like $1000 (if I can get that).
*--$500 gun+$400 agency frame work+$300 slide milling (no rmr cut)+$150 trigger (overwatch and ghost)+$150 s3f barrel+$150 heinie sights (installed)+$100 in spare parts+$200 in mags.

I loved the grip of the VP9, though it is too long--especially for 15rds (and the SK version is too small!!).
75% of the time, I think the G43 with 8+1 is about as good as I need/want.

But if the P10C turns out to be durable and reliable over the next year,
I'll be happy to call my search for a good "big carry" gun over (having tested all of the major G19 competitors).
I am interested in the action of the Stryk B, but in no hurry to try anything else for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Outkast:  indeed.  I'm going to sell a gun I have at least $1950 in (*) for like $1000 (if I can get that).
*--$500 gun+$400 agency frame work+$300 slide milling (no rmr cut)+$150 trigger (overwatch and ghost)+$150 s3f barrel+$150 heinie sights (installed)+$100 in spare parts+$200 in mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ouch. That is exactly what I've been afraid of, so you confirmed my suspicions. I'd rather buy and sell a gun with little to no add-ons for nearly what I paid for it vs. rolling the dice on something I can't hold in my hand before fully committing to it at huge expense.
Quoted:I loved the grip of the VP9, though it is too long--especially for 15rds (and the SK version is too small!!).
75% of the time, I think the G43 with 8+1 is about as good as I need/want.
I'm right there with you. VP9 definitely is a great gun but it has as many drawbacks as it does advantages vs. the G19. I like my G43 and carry it most of the time in the warmer months too, but I shoot fullsize guns much more frequently so it only makes sense to try to find one ideal gun to use year-round, all the time.

Anyways, I can't get my hands on a P10C soon enough to take it for a spin.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
CZ received the first shipment of FDE models today, should be on their way to distributors tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Any news on the suppressor ready ship date?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CZ received the first shipment of FDE models today, should be on their way to distributors tomorrow.
View Quote
It's a shame they don't have the night sights.  I hope the price is reduced to reflect that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's a shame they don't have the night sights.  I hope the price is reduced to reflect that.
View Quote
What makes you think the incoming FDE models do NOT have Night Sights? If it is SKU #91521 it has Night Sights. If the incoming FDE models do not have night sights, they will have to assign a new SKU.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What makes you think the incoming FDE models do NOT have Night Sights? If it is SKU #91521 it has Night Sights. If the incoming FDE models do not have night sights, they will have to assign a new SKU.
View Quote
Wrong. CZ says none will have night sights until later this year.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ USA via Instagram sometime last week
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got notification that the P-10C I ordered via the LEO/Mil program around mid-January just shipped.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

According to CZ they will NOT have night sights and WILL be assigned a new SKU with reduced price to match the standard black models.

Quoted:
Just got notification that the P-10C I ordered via the LEO/Mil program around mid-January just shipped.  
What model? Standard black?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you ordered the black with fixed 3 dot sights thats bullshit because i ordered mine Jan 5th and havnt heard shit yet
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#14]
https://www.technetarmory.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=91520&CartID=1

In stock.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you ordered the black with fixed 3 dot sights thats bullshit because i ordered mine Jan 5th and havnt heard shit yet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There seems to be some confusion as to what CZ has as the LE/Mil pistols.  There is the LE/Mil pricing, which can be set on several models and then there is the LE version.  The true LE version is a Sku# that isn't published and you have talk with the CZ LE reps to have them set up the order.  The true LE version comes with night sights, and three magazines.  CZ has no known time frame on the True LE sku version as they don't know when the night sights will be available.  This also applies to the current FDE SKu as it comes standard with night sights as well.  They will have a new Sku number for the FDE version with out night sights.  

It should be clear as mud now.  :)

The LE priced black versions are beginning to ship, but these are not the ones with night sights.  Who knows when the LE Sku version will show up.  I have two on order so i'm in the same boat, having to wait.  

TXPO
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
CZ USA via Instagram sometime last week
View Quote
Weird I Follow CZ on Instagram and did not see that. I must have missed it. I will look now...

Just looked at their Insta page, didn't see it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Weird I Follow CZ on Instagram and did not see that. I must have missed it. I will look now...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not looking hard enough.

4,015 likes 1w
czusafirearms
Just got word that the first #P10CFDE shipment is in packing at the factory, and we'd expect to see them in around two weeks. The rub -- night sights haven't finished development, so these have metal 3 dots. #doh!
They also posted two times prior to that in the comments section on other P10C related posts, and it came up on their Facebook page a couple of times but it seems like they have since removed the FB posts.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, don't know what to tell you other than CZ must have all of their order and shipping stuff jacked up.  Saw a post on a CZ forum last week where someone ordered through the Mil / LEO program that week and already had a shipping notification supposedly.  I ordered three additional magazines two weeks after I ordered the gun, so late January.  Mags have been in stock for months but mine haven't shipped yet.  Still says "processing".

Mine is the black with two magazines.  It has three-dot sights which I just brought into a darkened room to test.  They don't appear to be tritium but they do light up in the dark.  Might just be some sort of glow in the dark paint.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sorry, don't know what to tell you other than CZ must have all of their order and shipping stuff jacked up.  Saw a post on a CZ forum last week where someone ordered through the Mil / LEO program that week and already had a shipping notification supposedly.  I ordered three additional magazines two weeks after I ordered the gun, so late January.  Mags have been in stock for months but mine haven't shipped yet.  Still says "processing".

Mine is the black with two magazines.  It has three-dot sights which I just brought into a darkened room to test.  They don't appear to be tritium but they do light up in the dark.  Might just be some sort of glow in the dark paint.
View Quote
That's exactly what they are, photoluminescent painted dots. They require a charge of light in order to glow, and the charge only lasts a few minutes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#20]
slightly annoyed all splits, accuracy, and speed were faster with my G17 than the P10 today.

Will have to evaluate further.

Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
slightly annoyed all splits, accuracy, and speed were faster with my G17 than the P10 today.

View Quote
New platform vs. a familiar one. With increased familiarity all those factors should improve.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
New platform vs. a familiar one. With increased familiarity all those factors should improve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

20k rounds vs 250 rounds.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I emailed them and this was thier replay, which is what i expected.

"Your order is currently in the system awaiting inventory allocation.  Once inventory is available it will be assigned to your order and you will receive an email notification with tracking information and a copy of your invoice.  Once tracking has been assigned your card should be billed within 2-3 business days."
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#24]
In and gone again at kygun.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's exactly what they are, photoluminescent painted dots. They require a charge of light in order to glow, and the charge only lasts a few minutes.
View Quote
Bought an fde model today and it does come with the photoluminescent dots. Paid the same price as the current black version.

Doesn't bother me as they will be replaced after having the slide milled for an rmr.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bought an fde model today and it does come with the photoluminescent dots. Paid the same price as the current black version.

Doesn't bother me as they will be replaced after having the slide milled for an rmr.
View Quote
So this is what you want?

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Essentially. Havent settled on a wml yet as I'm waiting to see which wml holsters work or come out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Hey fellas, insanely stupid question here: I can order P07 kydex mag pouches for the P10c right?  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hey fellas, insanely stupid question here: I can order P07 kydex mag pouches for the P10c right?  
View Quote
Dont quote me but its probably a safe bet that they will work just fine. Im sure it wont take long for there to be a mold for P10 mags if you wait
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont quote me but its probably a safe bet that they will work just fine. Im sure it wont take long for there to be a mold for P10 mags if you wait
It should fit as the mag bodies are identical besides the ambi cut out on the p10 mags.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#32]
My new P-10C, FDE with the 3 dot luminescent sights. It will be an excellent companion to the FDE BREN 805. :)

Initial impressions;
I need to mount the medium backstrap - the small is too small.
The texturing on the front and back of the grip strongly remind me of my grandmother's cheese grater. I'll try it, but I suspect sandpaper is in my future.
The trigger profile fit me just fine, so far.
Trigger pull is quite good, but not butter-won't-melt-in-its-mouth sweet. Better than the issued Glock 19 triggers I have to use at wok, but to be fair, those guns get BEAT to death.
The trigger reset is wild - best I've ever felt.
The mag release was stiff, but completely single digit functional, slide open or closed, with an empty magazine
The slide release/slide stop is NOT single digit functional - that sucker is massively stiff, so going over the top like they teach at the Academy will be the way to go, if it doesn't auto-forward.
I may need two - the Mrs fell in love with it from the first touch. This could have dire consequences...
Holster check - the High Noon Speedy Spanky I have for the Glock 19 is VERY, VERY tight, to the point I think it would need the water stretch for a could of weeks before it would be able to be drawn without taking that paddle holster right off the belt with it.
Interestingly enough, the Bianchi M-100 that I figured would be a shoe in for a perfect fit, being only lightly boned, almost didn't fit, due to the hook on the bottom front of the trigger guard. I could use it, but it won't go in 100%, about 95%.
The son laid hand on it to, was quite impressed, but wishes it came in 22lr, as he is allergic to recoil of any kind.
I don't have any more time to play right now, but very soon we'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Congrats, you got yours, AM!!!  You are going to love it.

Joe
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Still no sign of mine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#35]
1 in stock as of this post for $457 p10c fde

edit Its gone now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#36]
It's very photogenic, oddly enough.

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Finally got to shooting mine. Put about 300 rds of UMC 115gn. Haven't used this ammo in quite a while. Kinda dirty. Everything was great. Trigger and reset was so nice. Then about 200 rnds in the trigger would occasionally stop resetting. Live round in chamber but trigger didn't come back forward. I could manual push it forward and fire. Never had a gun do this before. Now I didn't lube it before first time out but still. I took slide off and dripped some slip 2000 in the trigger housing group and in striker area of slide. Slapped back together and helped but didn't cure it. Got really gritty too. Got to be just dirty ammo put crap in trigger mechanism right. I'll clean tonight and try again with different ammo and report back. Anyone else have this problem?
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Finally got to shooting mine. Put about 300 rds of UMC 115gn. Haven't used this ammo in quite a while. Kinda dirty. Everything was great. Trigger and reset was so nice. Then about 200 rnds in the trigger would occasionally stop resetting. Live round in chamber but trigger didn't come back forward. I could manual push it forward and fire. Never had a gun do this before. Now I didn't lube it before first time out but still. I took slide off and dripped some slip 2000 in the trigger housing group and in striker area of slide. Slapped back together and helped but didn't cure it. Got really gritty too. Got to be just dirty ammo put crap in trigger mechanism right. I'll clean tonight and try again with different ammo and report back. Anyone else have this problem?
View Quote
That's not good, interested to hear the outcome on your issues with the trigger failing to reset.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I just purchased one and am waiting for it to show up. Not happy to hear about that. Normally if I have a failure like that right out of the box, the gun is gone in a few days. Please let us know what happens. Honestly I don't think dirty ammo is the problem. I shoot my CZs suppressed and they get much dirtier than what you are dealing with, I doubt dirt is the culprit.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
I put 50 rounds through mine last week and another 50 rounds through it today.  I'm seeing something sort of similar.  Near the end of each 50 rounds, the trigger reset begins to "stick" a little bit.  I have to come almost all the way off of the trigger for it to reset.  After the first 50 rounds, I did knock the trigger pin out and then removed the magazine release because I was trying to clean that up a little.  After reassembly, the sticky reset was gone.  But as stated before, it's back again after another 50 rounds.  Between that and the heavy mag release, I'm not too pleased.  Which is too bad, because the gun is otherwise very accurate.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Several folks with various issues over on the CZ forum with their P10c's. The trigger safety on the one I rented would sometimes bind the trigger and keep it from releasing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, for once I'm actually glad my P10C hasn't come in yet.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Just got a tracking number for my LE Order from CZ  I pre-ordered on January 1. 3 dot black.  Should be here Thursday
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#44]
*sigh*

I ordered two of the suppressor ready versions in December from their mil/le program and six extra mags. CZ said today night sights are still not ready so no clue when it will ship.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Well fuck me i guess. My FFL wont be around until June 6th and i leave for a month June 8th. Looks like its going to be missed and sent back to CZ...
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well fuck me i guess. My FFL wont be around until June 6th and i leave for a month June 8th. Looks like its going to be missed and sent back to CZ...
View Quote
You bought it, he cant hold it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Cabela's had some available online this morning.  

I got through online check out this time without them running out.  5-10 days to my local store, woohoo!
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You bought it, he cant hold it?
View Quote
Hes not there to receive it, hes on vacation. Been trying to contact CZ to reroute it but no luck.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone having P07 mags not working issues with their P10C's right now? I thought that they were supposed to work with either or.

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone having P07 mags not working issues with their P10C's right now? I thought that they were supposed to work with either or.

http://i.imgur.com/Ke4kvTm.jpg
View Quote
I thought P10C mags would work in a P07, but P07 mags made before the P10C was introduced would not work in the P10C? And then all new mags going forward for both would work in either.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top