Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2017 5:49:06 PM EDT
I saw one on Armslist for $450. I had one back in the 1980's and I didn't think they were anything great

You can buy a CZ for that price.  Does anyone know why they bring a premium?
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw one on Armslist for $450. I had one back in the 1980's and I didn't think they were anything great

View Quote
Tag, 

I have one and its only ok..
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tag, 

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag, 

Depending on condition you could sell it and possibly replace it with a new EAA plus have extra for more mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Crazy high in that is what they are sold for at the end of the auction, or just high asking prices with no bids?  Armslist is asking price.

Heck, I see a guy on there with a OD P-01 that is starting at $700. I suppose if you want one bad enough, you will pay the price eh?  I have been trying to snag a P-01 for over a year at a good deal, the final selling price is almost what you can pay for a new one. 
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#4]
You used to go to shows and see stacks of CZ clones, both TZ and EAA.  Did they quit making so many of them or just stop importing so many of them?

Never heard much good things about them, although they looked very nice in some sort of satin or stainless finish, I forget what it was exactly.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You used to go to shows and see stacks of CZ clones, both TZ and EAA.  Did they quit making so many of them or just stop importing so many of them?

Never heard much good things about them, although they looked very nice in some sort of satin or stainless finish, I forget what it was exactly.
View Quote
I have always been amazed that CZ clones sell so well. I mean, for the high quality firearm you get in a CZ, they are often below the $500 mark. I just couldn't compromise the quality of CZ by going and getting a cheap clone. TBH Im salty they renamed this thread to include the clones. F that.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Not worth it over $350, tbh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top