Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2017 6:40:54 AM EDT
I've wanted one since I can't remember when and have searched all over with no luck. Any leads or help would be appreciated
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are pretty different.  Used pre B types pop up all the time. Mostly euro police trade ins, 350 and up.

New B models are pretty easy to find.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/622393325
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've wanted one since I can't remember when and have searched all over with no luck. Any leads or help would be appreciated
View Quote

I looked at a new 75B with a blued finish last week at a LGS, The Arms Merchant here in South Louisiana.

They wanted $585 IIRC.

(985) 893-2772

ETA: Wrong, it was a poly finish and I went back and bought it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I know of one in South Texas that has only been fired a few times (not sure how much), but the guy wants $600.  No idea whether he's flexible.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:18:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry if I want clear. I wanted to buy a CZ75 with a blued finish only
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Your best bet is to scour Gunbroker for a used one. You'll find one eventually but any CZ with a hard to find finish typically comes at a price premium.

CZ Custom had some blued 75B's a year or two ago but it appears they sold them all.

They also made the 85 Combat in a gloss blued finish but that will likely be even more difficult to track down than a gloss blue 75B or Pre-B.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Some guy (not me, if I had one I'd be keeping it) has a blued (looks blued) Pre B for sale here.  Pre B CZ 75 for sale
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
New blued 75B's don't happen every year from CZ.  I picked one up several years ago and they were available again last year IIRC.  If you're patient, you'll probably be able to scoop one up in the next few years.  Otherwise, as others have suggested, keep your eye on GunBroker for a used one.  You wont find mine for sale. 
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top