Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2017 3:06:19 PM EDT
I did a quick search and seen some minor conflicting reports.

Any information on the topic would be great or a gunsmith that does this would be appreciated as well.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not a gunsmith so take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt. I just did this 2 days ago. I fit a threaded barrel to my SP-01 in 9mm but yours should be no different. There are only 2 spots you need to file to make the barrel fit. As you are looking down the barrel from the chamber end, the left side of the breech face will need to be filed. Also, there is a little nub at about 2:00 from the chamber that may need to be filed to fit (mine did). This picture is the best way for me to illustrate this. It's a random pic I pulled off the 'net and modified it for illustrative purposes. Attachment Attached File

Just take a little off at a time with your file (1 or 2 passes) and check the fit until it locks up in the slide. Once it locks up, you're done.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I was under the impression the barrels on 75b,bd are too small a diameter to thread to 1/2x28 with having an adapter made
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was under the impression the barrels on 75b,bd are too small a diameter to thread to 1/2x28 with having an adapter made
View Quote

CZ USA lists threaded barrels for the 75 on their website. CZ 75 bbl
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link to a thread in the gunsmithing section of the CZ Forum on fitting CZ 75 barrels.

link to cz forum - barrel fitting thread
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks I already have the files
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top