Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2017 12:13:05 PM EDT
I haven't seen any updates for a minute.  Last I heard was they would be hitting shelves by the end of February.  Anyone heard anything different?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
posted on CZ-USA's facebook less than a day ago

"We feel you, we're just waiting on the factory to ship them. They keep bumping back first delivery due to some delays as they spool up the production line. We don't want to give out dates until we see them start to pop up on shipping manifests, hopefully they start flowing soon. Thanks!"

The bolded portion makes me think they haven't even started production yet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to buy something else then.

Then get one this summer
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to buy something else then.

Then get one this summer
View Quote

Buy a P-07?  Make sure it's new enough to have the P-10 mag notch.  Otherwise, if you are hard set on a striker look at the FN FNS, been favorably impressed by them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Cabellas has now updated their website with an eta on the P-10C.
It is now 11-12 weeks!
CZ creates all this hype over their new pistol, then cannot deliver...
Wow... very frustrating!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cabellas has now updated their website with an eta on the P-10C.
It is now 11-12 weeks!
CZ creates all this hype over their new pistol, then cannot deliver...
Wow... very frustrating!
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#6]
CZ's ability to deliver on this or most any of their products in a legitimate volume is annoying.

Annoying to the point of wanting to stay with other brands vs getting back into CZ's in a serious manner.

I've decided to wait until the P-10's are available in good quantity as well as lower mag prices before pulling the trigger so to say.

Will stay with the Austrians for the time being.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
According to CZ on IG: "We're twiddling our thumbs waiting for the factory to ship them our way. We expected the floodgates to open over a month ago..."
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
CZ's ability to deliver on this or most any of their products in a legitimate volume is annoying.

Annoying to the point of wanting to stay with other brands vs getting back into CZ's in a serious manner.

I've decided to wait until the P-10's are available in good quantity as well as lower mag prices before pulling the trigger so to say.

View Quote

This is where I am almost at too. I sell the dang things and created in my shop/followed all their hype and I have nothing for my clients with no firm ETA.

Disclaimer: I am impatient because I really bought into their hype and want one badly for my collection. Handling one at a trade show didn't help
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Waiting impatiently now. I really really want to shoot this gun.
I already have a case of ammo and my suppressor ready to go. Don't care if it's snowing out. It will get a quick clean and lube while I wait for the 4473 to be approved then I will shoot 500 rounds as fast as I can load mags. First 15 rounds will be unsuppressed. I want to see how dirty this gun can get and work.

So hurry up already CZ!!

You built up so much hype!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered mine via the LE Program and honestly forgot about it till a week ago.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously. "By the end of the month" they said in early January. Now it's almost halfway through February and they haven't even shipped yet. They may not have even been manufactured yet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#12]
The people I have talked to at CZ have expressed their own frustration as well, but the factory in the Czech Republic is where everything starts....until we can convince CZ to build a factory here. I have heard last mention was middle of march.
BTW, the KING of hyping and never delivering isn't CZ, it's KelTec...took YEARS to find a KSG on any gun shop shelf after release, and I have still never seen an RFB or a PMR-30...maybe I'm just frequenting the wrong gun shops...
Anyway, I am waiting impatiently too - I wanna try this thing out!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
+1 
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Now LATE APRIL!!!
Per CZ-USA post on their Facebook page...
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Now LATE APRIL!!!
Per CZ-USA post on their Facebook page...
View Quote

Ouch. Well I'll probably pick one up then, but the funds allocated for it will likely go to the competition until then.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Guess Shadow 2's wont be here for a while too
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Seriously. "By the end of the month" they said in early January. Now it's almost halfway through February and they haven't even shipped yet. They may not have even been manufactured yet.
View Quote

called it
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Waiting impatiently
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Waiting patiently since it will be worth it.

All of this has happened before, and will happen again...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I did a pre-order through Cabelas. Just got an email stating:

Thank you for your recent order.  We are very sorry to inform you that we are
unable to immediately fill your entire order and the merchandise listed below
has been placed on backorder.  Tentative arrival 06/30/17.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey I thought I had scored one and was days away only to be grounded in reality a month ago.
It is what it is but it's not like many of us are going to be somehow put in a bad spot.  Honestly many of us have multiples of the same gun let alone other models.
I want this thing as bad as everyone else but it will happen when it does.   I personally would rather wait for a 100% version that is reliable than be a beta tester for the first of 5 revisions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top