Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2016 4:49:48 PM EDT
Love my 07. Since its in my EDC rotation i decided to pick up the .22 adapter for it. .22 is 1/3 the cost of my 9mm reloads. Got for for $204 from Lambos

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117&products_id=35380

Fit and finish are great. no issues installing in on the 07 frame. I appreciate the slide release for the Kadet has .22 LR marked on it. Sights are plain black serrated target style. Comes with 2 - 10 round mags. I hoped i could modify the mags to hold more rounds but if i cut down the follower you will lose the load assist tabs which are almost essential to load the mags. i cleaned the adapter and even polished the feed ramp to ensure there were no burrs.

I ran 200+ rounds thru the gun. ammo used was Federal Automatch, American Eagle, CCI AR tactical, M-22, Winchester bulk and Remington bulk. All brands rand with no major issues.

However, i did have a couple failures. one was a failure to extract which i had to punch out with a rod. another was a double feed:

for accuracy i used my favorite .22 bulk round, Federal Automatch. As you can see i was 5"s high at 20 yards. i have already ordered a fiber front Dawson as i prefer fiber front and plain black. factory sight height was .125. using Dawsons calculator i ordered a .170 high by .100 wide replacement. Sights are for the 07/09 on their site. i will drift the rear when i install the new front sight. i had to hold on the bottom edge of the target to get them on paper.  

later i noticed the kadet rear is much higher than the factory 07 rear. no idea why

mags will not drop free. i think i might can sand them a bit once i find the spots that are hanging up. i like mags to drop free as i will use this to CCW train.

also note the mags baseplate are thinner that the 9mm mags so they are a bit shorter that backstrap.

Overall i am pleased with my purchase. i need to pick up several more mags from CZ. $30+ each hurts a bit.

more pix:

Shot of my backyard range:

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!

I enjoy my 75 Compact and Kadet, and did not know the K2 was an option for the P07.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks!

I enjoy my 75 Compact and Kadet, and did not know the K2 was an option for the P07.
View Quote

X2

Just ordered one for myself.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish more for the 75 would show up
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Add a Dawson from fiber sight to my .22 top end. had to file a bit to get it to fit but no too much trouble.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
@evnash

Bump for personal interest and ammo pickiness (or lack thereof) after further use.

Reliability?
Durability?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:59:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I am assuming that since the P-07 kits utilize a full slide, that it is made of aluminum alloy instead of steel?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top