Site Notices
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 1 of 8)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 2/22/2015 6:13:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Maynard]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:35:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Progun1911] [#1]
Alien Gear Holsters has some CZ holsters. I have one for my 75b.

Kirkpatrick has some also.

CZ has a holster database download that shows who has what for a particular CZ pistol.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Raven will custom make a 75B, 75BD, 75 Compact, P-07, 52, and SP-01 Phantom

For light mounted, they will do P07 and SP-01 Phantom and 25 or so different lights.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:19:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Czechers] [#3]

Bianchi Professional 100.  Bianchi lists it as a Will Fit for the CZ75 Compact.

MODEL: 100
SKU: 1029770
PART: 19230

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll second Zero Concealment for kydex holsters for CZ.  Another option is Vigilance Tactical.  I don't have a holster for a CZ from them but I do have a nocturnal sentinel for my SAR K2.  They have several offerings for CZ.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Alien gear IWB works for me.

" />
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread should be tacked.  Mods, please consider.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:17:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:46:03 AM EDT
[#10]
High Noon Holsters - They make holsters for many different models including the CZ 100 and RAMI Polymer.

KT Mech - They only have holsters for P07, P09, and SP-01.  But they do offer light bearing options as well.  Plus the Akela holsters are G-Code compatible!

CrossBreed Holsters - Can't go wrong with a CroosBreed and they support lots of models.

Bravo Concealment - Mostly OWB holsters but they support many different models.  They also have a lot of light bearing options.

Comp-Tac Holsters - They get great reviews but I believe they only make holsters for the P-01 and the SP-01.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.shtfgear.com/index.php?route=common/home  I have one of these for my P01, similar to Alien Gear ..OK but not super impressed

http://www.ttgunleather.com/  Was a thread in GD a couple days ago and somebody had one of these for a P01..my next purchase and they offer for 5-6 different models of CZ's
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]
goodmedicine makes holsters for several CZs.
I sent him a blue gun mold for the P-09.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

CZ's are his favorite guns to make leather for:

This is one he made for my steel CZ75 Compact
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:28:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: broncobisley1] [#14]
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:48:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sagefly] [#15]
Option for CZ PCR. Stealthgear Onyx.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:13:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#16]
Somewhat fond of High Noon.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#17]
A week ago I got the Galco Combat Master CM222.  The mouth is not reinforced, but it seems to be forming to the pistol quite well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I have been looking at an Onyx IWB for my P-01, and they make them for other CZ's.
http://stealthgearusa.com/products/the-onyx-iwb-holster-for-cz?variant=472317405
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:13:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AggM] [#20]
I'm about to order a holster from M3 Tactical for my P07. They've got them for other model CZs to.

ETA: I take that back it looks like it's only the P07.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By snapshot556:
I have been looking at an Onyx IWB for my P-01, and they make them for other CZ's.
http://stealthgearusa.com/products/the-onyx-iwb-holster-for-cz?variant=472317405
View Quote

I just ordered one today.... Had really good reviews online. Now the long wait....
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a Bianchi Model 82 (SKU 1017375) and it arrived today.  It fits my 75 B SA quite well and holds it close to the body.  The Model 82 really is one of the best conceal holsters I have ever owned.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WKUAV:

I just ordered one today.... Had really good reviews online. Now the long wait....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#24]
I like the Tagua OWB belt, thumb-break holsters I have bought for other guns. I will get one for my CZ75 compact clone too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dcs12345:
View Quote

Yep, he also has one for a P07. The bluegun mold for the 07 is the older Duty model, but it'll work fine for the newer 2014 model as well. The blue gun is set up with the decocker though.

I just ordered one from him configured for the safety in cocked-and-locked configuration; I sent him some detailed photos and he's going to block it appropriately so it'll work with both decocker and safety. He's also going to make me some dual mag pouches for my P07 mags...if anyone wants some mag pouches now is the time to request them, as he should have my mags in a few days and should be able to use them to make some of them if requested. I'm putting the box in the mail to him today. (If I can get to the PO before they close...)
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Ended up going with a holster from 4 Corners Concealment. Looks like they only have them for the P07 but the prices are good and turn around time isn't bad. Mine should be here in about a week.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:

Yep, he also has one for a P07. The bluegun mold for the 07 is the older Duty model, but it'll work fine for the newer 2014 model as well. The blue gun is set up with the decocker though.

I just ordered one from him configured for the safety in cocked-and-locked configuration; I sent him some detailed photos and he's going to block it appropriately so it'll work with both decocker and safety. He's also going to make me some dual mag pouches for my P07 mags...if anyone wants some mag pouches now is the time to request them, as he should have my mags in a few days and should be able to use them to make some of them if requested. I'm putting the box in the mail to him today. (If I can get to the PO before they close...)
View All Quotes

Thanks for the heads up.  I was needing some mag pouches for my P-09.  Got a double pouch coming made off of your P-07 mags.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Thanks for the heads up.  I was needing some mag pouches for my P-09.  Got a double pouch coming made off of your P-07 mags.
View All Quotes

The window has closed, as my mags and pouches are on the way back to me
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#29]

The window has closed, as my mags and pouches are on the way back to me
View Quote

Just a thought:
CZ75 and SP01 mags work in the P-07, correct?

Seems to me as long as the mag pouch retention can be adjusted some, most CZ mag pouches should fit the P-07 and P-09 mags, right?

Oh, and mine are on the way too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Just a thought:

Seems to me as long as the mag pouch retention can be adjusted some, most CZ mag pouches should fit the P-07 and P-09 mags, right?

View Quote

From what I read, while they "fit", they are not a perfect/made-for fit...they'll latch and they should feed, but they're a little loose in there. It would suck to get a mag pouch made for CZ mags that a P07 mag requires a press to get into because the mags are just slightly too large
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#31]

From what I read, while they "fit", they are not a perfect/made-for fit...they'll latch and they should feed, but they're a little loose in there. It would suck to get a mag pouch made for CZ mags that a P07 mag requires a press to get into because the mags are just slightly too large
View All Quotes

Just a thought:

They're loose because the length is different. The angle and location of the magazine catch is identical.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Daytona955i:
They're loose because the length is different. The angle and location of the magazine catch is identical.  
View All Quotes
Just a thought:

And the body width/breadth is the same as well? I was under the impression the body was slightly smaller and that's why it jiggled around inside the well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#33]
My SP01 mags will not work in my P07 at all. They won't lock in.

As far as mag holders my P07 mags fit in my M&P9 mag holders just fine. A little loose, but just adjust tension and they're fine. They also fit into an old XDM9 mag holder I have lying around.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#34]

And the body width/breadth is the same as well? I was under the impression the body was slightly smaller and that's why it jiggled around inside the well.
View All Quotes

Just a thought:

I'll admit I didn't put calipers to them, but side by side they looked identical from front to back and side to side.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Maynard:
Anyone have a lead on a kydex maker that has the CZ 75 Single Action listed?
View Quote

I got the following from This thread
http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/OWB.html
They have a 75B SAO in the drop down box.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Kirkpatrick Leather of Texas made a Texas Strong Side for my Shadow

Completely first class rig.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:59:42 AM EDT
[#40]
This really need to be pinned.  Lots of good info.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AD43576:
This really need to be pinned.  Lots of good info.
View Quote

I Second this, has potential to be a very useful tool.... And I have to post pictures of the stealth gear holster whenever I receive it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Great thread.  I've always wanted this Bianchi retention holster that is shown in this video.

6:40 in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuMFrYsC_J0

He says it's a Bianchi Ranger holster, but the only Bianchi holsters that look like it that I see available now is this Bianchi Evader 4584 holster.  Looks exact.  My question is, which holster size do you think would be the CZ75B fit, from the options available?  Check the link below and scroll through.  Unfortunately CZ isn't listed anywhere, but one of these would most likely be a good fit.  

http://www.opticsplanet.com/bianchi-4584-evader-holster-black-left-hand-23905.html

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:27:42 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Ordered 2/27
Shipping email 3/23

Just an idea on lead times. I'll post a review and Pictures once I have it in hand. Post also serves as a Bump to keep the thread alive.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Wish there were more options for a P-06 OWB kydex holster.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:20:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FrozInAK] [#49]
Tucker Gun Leather

I have their Answer holster, well made. I don't see myself buying a different CCW holster.

The list from their website:

CZ: 40B, 75, 75B, 75C, 83, 85B,85 Combat, 97B, 2075 RAMI, CZ100, PO1, SP01, SP01 Shadow, P-06, P-07
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Since i picked up a 07 i can make Kydex holsters for it and some types for 09s. so far i have made these two.

IWB with CT laser/light combo:

IWB

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 1 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top