Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 4:48:04 PM EDT
ok so i've been trying to find some schematics that show the operation of various striker-fired pistols like the Jennings/Bryco/Lorcin .22 and .380 pistols. now before you all want to set me on fire for even thinking about these guns (come on, you know you want to ), lemme just say I really wanna know how they work! er, how they're supposed to work... I just find these little guns quite intruiging, part of me wants to buy one or three and rebuild it with metal parts that can actually take the stress. and hey, if that doesnt work out I'm only out about $100 max

all I've been able to find so far are the parts layouts on Numrich, so if anyone has anything else, I'd appreciate it a lot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]
You probably won't find anything more technical than a parts diagram. You could check ebay though. I found old blueprints for a front engine dragster a few years ago that some guy drew up back in the 60s. Got em for $25 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
that's a good idea, hadnt even thought of that. thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top