Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2017 9:38:46 PM EDT
Doesn't look good...but you can judge it yourself. On the blight side I now know how to properly pronounce Canik. It's with a J not a C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7FZq9Rf650
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting,  without a test that involves more than one pistol and testor its more informational than conclusive. I like the MAC channel and do appreciate his efforts to level the eval process.

If you've dropped your weapon in the mud during a gunfight odds are not really in your favor any longer regardless of the weapons ability to function.

Bottom line: I wouldn't let this video stop me from buying one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the owner of Battlefield Vegas says they have put Caniks on their firing line and that they have performed very well. All their guns see a lot of hard rental use, so I think I'd take their experience over that of a single test gun on the internet.

"The Canik is used every day of the week on the cheap "intro" package. We didn't want to beat up the Glock's, Sig's or Beretta's and figured for the price (wife bought quite a few as a package deal), if they didn't last very long they would still make good money and we could just dispose of them when they broke. The are still running without issues. As far as round count, I will have to do some research to see how many times that package has been sold and I can get a fairly accurate round count."

V/R
Ron (Henderson Defense)
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, the owner of Battlefield Vegas says they have put Caniks on their firing line and that they have performed very well. All their guns see a lot of hard rental use, so I think I'd take their experience over that of a single test gun on the internet.

"The Canik is used every day of the week on the cheap "intro" package. We didn't want to beat up the Glock's, Sig's or Beretta's and figured for the price (wife bought quite a few as a package deal), if they didn't last very long they would still make good money and we could just dispose of them when they broke. The are still running without issues. As far as round count, I will have to do some research to see how many times that package has been sold and I can get a fairly accurate round count."

V/R
Ron (Henderson Defense)
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Although the armchair commandos here don't like him, Yeager uses Canik's for his students at his classes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top