Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 3:42:17 PM EDT
put a few hundred rounds through my new TP9SA already, trigger pull was pretty good, but I thought maybe I could make it just a touch better.  so having no videos out there I just kinda winged it based on my past experience with other handguns... please don't just start taking your pistol apart if you don't know what your doing...
I removed the trigger pin and the rear pin, I then drove out the lower small pin in the trigger itself (this one holds the trigger bar).  I removed the front of the trigger return spring using small needle nose pliers... then I removed the trigger bar.
I took great care in seeing how things went together and exactly where the trigger bar comes into contact with other parts. I polished both sides of the trigger bar where it sits inside the trigger, first with 1000 grit sand cloth then with polishing compound and Q-tips... then I did the same on the side that rides against the inside framewall.  the rear of the Bar had  some wear on one side so I polished that also... then I lightly polished the top of both humps where I saw some wear.
it dramatically smoothed out my trigger pull, don't know if it reduced it any....it was light enough to start. can't wait to shoot it again, just thought I would share.  sorry I have no way to make a video of what I did...it's hard enough just posting a few pics.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
How did it shoot?  Any other update?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top