Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2016 1:02:18 PM EDT
" />
" />

Just pick this up the other day, can't find a posting for one on this forum so I thought I would start one.

The Strike One is a wonder shooter with low muzzle flip and highly accurate with its non-tilting barrel.  The take-up on the trigger is a bit spongy but breaks clean and light.  I let a couple of my bubbies shoot it and now they're talking about buying one.

While not a concealed carry in anyway.  It would make a great home defense or duty weapon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome.  Shoot the piss out of it, and keep us informed.

If you don't mind, how many monies?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

The pistol cost me $825 total.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.  Well this is the first one I think I have seen reported in the wild, so by all means please update when you shoot it as to accuracy, reliability etc.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Magazine availability/price?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Magazines are Mecgar. The pistols are no longer imported by Arsenal.  The new ones being made are new guns made here in partnership with Arsenal, Salient Arms, and Prime Ammunition.  There will be a Stryk A and a Stryk B compact.  Improved triggers, slightly different slides, some other changes, and they ditched the proprietary sights. IIRC, they will be in the $700 range.

The Stryk B looks promising.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:32:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sooner State Arsenal, $43.00/each.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two speed strikes. I have about 4K rounds through one and the other is just a back up. I bought the second when the news of Salients purchase of the rights came out. I want no part in the prime/salient marketing mojo BS. To many of my friends salients have had problems and great difficulty in getting resolution from salient. Unacceptable for a 3K glock. I think the strike one was a good pistol from the get go, not a lot to improve upon except the factory sights (which are upgraded in the speed strike) and a better trigger (the factory trigger job makes it fine). Prime is just an ammo middle man reboxing someone else's ammo and charging you for the privilege.

I wanted a salient until I saw three poop out in short order at classes. No thanks
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I have had a strike one since November and it has been an amazing pistol. Really sucks that salient bought the rights to it here, might not have a good reputation in the future along with an ever higher price tag.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked one up today.  I got the Black on Black model.  I absolutely love this gun.  The factory trigger really isn't that bad.  I plan on getting a few hundred through it and send it back to sooner state arsenal (just up the road from me) and have them add night sights. Mine was also $825 to my ffl
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]
That's a damned sweet looking pistol.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone run one of these suppressed?

With the price drop I have been considering one with a threaded barrel but cant find a single account of how they run with a can.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I just picked up a barely used one (all black) for $620 shipped. And got 3 additional mags from the seller for $20 each. It was impossible to pass up at that price. Can't wait to shoot this thing. Will post pics and update with shooting impressions soon.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:49:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I like mine.  Some had issues with the mags popping loose when firing.  Bending the spring fixes it though
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone have a digital version of the manual? If so, could you please share it? I bought mine used and the manual was not in the box.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:07:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Are these Italian or Ruskie?
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are these Italian or Ruskie?
View Quote

I'd consider it Italian.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:48:04 AM EDT
[#17]
A friend of mine had one and he got rid of it so fast I never even got to shoot it. It apparently had issues out of the box and he just traded it for a really nice S&W 4506 with new nite sights on it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A friend of mine had one and he got rid of it so fast I never even got to shoot it. It apparently had issues out of the box and he just traded it for a really nice S&W 4506 with new nite sights on it.
View Quote

Idk I've put over 1,000 rounds through mine and have never had an issue. But since they have stopped producing them its gonna suck if something does break
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top