Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2010 1:03:19 AM EDT
I have a milt sparks summer special IWB holster for my PM9 but IMO the holster is too thick and  creates a bulge in my clothing when worn.

Anything out there that would be thinner?
Link Posted: 8/10/2010 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm wearing mine in a Minituck right now, conceals perfectly and is very comfortable.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#2]
The bulge is most likely coming from the fact that the belt loops are so close together. Try a holster where the loops are spread to the front and back of the holster (ex. Milt Sparks Watch Six and Versa Max 2) and this will cut the profile/bulging by quite a bit. If that doesn't work, go Kydex and never look back.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to stonerholsters.com and check out the 415IWB holster.It is a perfect fit for mine.They are all handmade by a christian family and the service is top notch.If they do not have it they can usually make it less than 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top