Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 2/15/2002 7:21:17 AM EDT
Since I am considering purchasing a Kahr K9 9mm, it occurred to me to ask about availability of parts or accessories for Kahrs. Is it hard to find holsters, magazines, etc for these guns at gun shows, gun stores or do you have to buy from the manufacturer? The Kahr I was looking at had a 7+1 magazine. Do they make larger capacities? Just some questions to ponder and wondered if anyone out there could help. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
More and more holster manufacturers are adding holsters for the Kahr line to their products.  I know that DeSantis, Galco, Alessi and many custom makers build holsters for the Kahr's.
2 of my favorite holster makers are -
Milt Sparks www.miltsparks.com/
and
Ken Null www.klnullholsters.com

Parts, primarily from the manufacturer.www.kahr.com/

Magazines, I've only bought and used factory, Kahr now offers an 8 shot mag for the same price as the 7 shot, but I have not used one yet.  ProMag has a 7, 8 and a 10 round mag availablewww.promagindustries.com/kahr.asp.

But finding them at gunshows might be difficult.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top