Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 2/4/2006 9:36:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 7:44:37 PM EDT by Chopperman1860]
Can anyone tell which Trijicon nigth sigths fit the Karh PM 9???
Thanks
anyone have them on there's?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:01:45 PM EDT
If your going to install night sights I STRONGLY urge you to send the slide in to Kahr to have them installed.

When Kahr first introduced the Kahr pistol, they had a problem with sights being too loose, to the point that some actually fell out in the box during shipping.

Kahr solved that problem.....AND HOW.
They now press the sights in at the factory with a huge, monster machinist's vise modified to install sights.

These are so tightly installed, that often times, in order to remove the sights, the sights have to be actually CUT out of the slide.

Some sights can be removed without such drastic measure, but some are so tight that once the factory sight is out, people have destroyed new sights trying to get them back in.

Night sights are somewhat more fragile, due to the Tritium tubes in the sights.
Driving them in or out can ruin them.

For these reasons, I suggest having Kahr do it. They charge a reasonable price, have a fast turn-around, and make sure the sights are properly installed.
They sell all the most popular, higher quality sight brands:
www.kahr.com/access.html
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:01:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 3:01:42 PM EDT by Chopperman1860]
thanks,going to send it to Kahr next week!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:54:07 AM EDT
Thanks, for the info! sent my slide back to Kahr to have the night sights put in,had it back in two days and they installed them FREE OF CHARGE,
Now that's service!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:20:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chopperman1860:
Thanks, for the info! sent my slide back to Kahr to have the night sights put in,had it back in two days and they installed them FREE OF CHARGE,

Wow! That is fast!!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:17:53 PM EDT

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:19:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/19/2006 5:30:08 PM EDT by Chopperman1860]
hows that not bad ha?
Hows the smithing coming
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:05:43 PM EDT
Glad you got what you wanted.
You need to post pics

The smithiing is coming along, IM inbound.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:34:24 PM EDT

Amazing-Kahr told me this morning there was a $30 charge to install night sights + $9 return shipping.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:25:35 PM EDT
I know! talked to a girl before I sent it in and she told me it would be $110.00 for the sights and labor and the return shipping, I wanted them so Fedex it that day,called service the next day just to make sure they recevied my slide? talked to a guy Brian cool cool guy said N/C and I'll Fedex it back today.
Awesome that's all I can say!!!!!
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top