Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 11/3/2002 5:23:57 PM EDT
My first time out with my P9 it went through First time out 150rds of Walmart 100 rd Value Pack without a single problem. Today was its second spin and in about 80 or 90 rds I had about 6 failure to eject, and a couple where it would eject but not quite go back into battery, I think that is what it is called. I had to push the slide forward, about 0.25" to cock the trigger for the next shot.

This is my first time with a Kahr, have a PM9 on its way and was wondering if there was a favourite ammo that it liked.

It worked great on my 135gr Hydrashok, which is my carry load.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 5:17:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Birdie-

Was you P9 well lubed or dry and dirty when the failures to retrun to battery occured?

As to the PM9, there a couple of other threads going now with range reports included, you might find what other members are using interesting reading.  All the best and keep us informed as to the new PM9.

Beachboy
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top