Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 6/11/2016 6:07:13 PM EDT
I like to carry my pm9 although with business attire the pm9 is just too big.. I am a smaller framed guy so I decided to give the cw380 a try. I hope it's as reliable as it's bigger brother.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same pair……I got my P380 from another member here on the board. It is a great pistol for pocket carry……
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to admit it is very small. Not happy the slide came from the factory already dinged up. I know it's going to get scratched and whatever with use but I am disappointed by this.

There are three different little dings on the corners. If it's reliable I won't care two bits but still not happy about this lack of QC from a brand new pistol.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 6:10:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I am very happy to inform I fired over 150 rounds in one session trouble free. The slide locked back on an empty magazine every time and the gun run flawlessly. It is also dead on accurate. The trigger smoothed out dramatically as well after 100 rounds.

I had already racked the slide 500+ times and cleaned the gun twice before shooting it. I also like to keep my handguns well oiled. When I got it back from the range it was completely filthy, took me forever to get it clean.

Ammo shot sellier & bellot and critical defense for carry ammo. Apparently GECOS would not even feed in the gun, I think the ammo is simply oversized.

Overall I am extremely pleased and so far recommend this little gun.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got a P380 to pair with my PM9 as well.

Anyone done the MagGuts conversion on one?
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got a CW380 today. I like the size and feel for a easy to carry price. What I'm not so sure about is the gritty feeling slide, and the fact that the slide rides primarily on plastic. Initial inspection reveals lots of polymer bits and pieces that need cleaned out of the slide. Hoping it smooths up after that.

I was debating between this and the Glock 42.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got a P380 to pair with my PM9 as well.

Anyone done the MagGuts conversion on one?
View Quote

My P380 has 4 magazines with the Magguts conversion.  All have been flawless.  I now have over 2700 rounds through the little gun, pretty evenly distributed between the mags and all is well.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't believe how much smaller the 380 looks over the PM9... I might have to get one of these
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Also finding another thing out. Better buy a dumbbell set with this, damn is that slide stiff. There is no way in hell a weaker person could ever operate this this gun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't believe how much smaller the 380 looks over the PM9... I might have to get one of these
View Quote

It's one of those that the specs don't make it look like it's that big of a difference, and by itself it doesn't look like a small gun, but up next to the PM9 it is quickly evident how small it is.  The P380 is truly the same size as the LCP just with a squared off slide.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top