Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2016 7:51:44 PM EDT

SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER

Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact pistols from the following brands: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER® and Kimber®. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact pistols allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well it's about time Kahr owners got some lights to go with our lasers. Yes I realize they are combo light/lasers but still bout damn time. Put me down for 2.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 8:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#3]
If I had this available long ago I might have kept my PM9

Love it on my G43.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I should have identified it.  Streamlight TLR-6
Not available for Kahr yet.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess I should have identified it.  Streamlight TLR-6Not available for Kahr yet.  
View Quote

Thanks for the added post. Key word here is "yet"

Just had an email back and forth with Streamlight. I was told that the model designed for the Kahr brand pistols are due out in March. Stay tuned.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top