Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2003 3:56:58 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:19:58 PM EDT
Ok, I gather 1911 Springfields from the pictures. Now, what do you think of them? Don't be a tease!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:23:33 PM EDT
Sweet.

But having two is being greedy.

Send one to me.

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:25:57 PM EDT
Well, I absolutley love them of course.

See. I had the PERFECT, at least for me, handgun setup at one time. It consisted of 4 specific Springfield 1911's. I got rid of them like a stupid idiot. I have since seen the error of my ways, and am seeking to correct that. 2 down. 2 to go.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:27:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By garandman:
Sweet.

But having two is being greedy.

Send one to me.

Well, you are a good friend. Let me think about it.

Um, No.

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:49:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hawkeye:

See. I had the PERFECT, at least for me, handgun setup at one time. It consisted of 4 specific Springfield 1911's. I got rid of them like a stupid idiot. I have since seen the error of my ways, and am seeking to correct that. 2 down. 2 to go.

How are these two set up, and how were the other two remaining of your previous four set up???

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:39:54 AM EDT
The ones above are a parkerized loaded fullsize, and an OD Green Armory Kote loaded fullsize. The parked one will get sent back and done in black Armory kote. It will be my main carry gun/CQB gun.
The OD one is my field/outdoor/shtf gun.
The two missing are a mil-spec micro compact, which they no longer make, and a loaded operator.
I will get a new black Armory kote loaded micro compact in place of the mil-spec one as my back up carry gun/deep concealment gun.
The loaded Operator will be/was my house gun/low light gun.

Those 4 did/will do everything I need from a set of handguns.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:58:02 PM EDT
The journey never ends!!! Nicely done as usual my friend :) Let me know when the "Storm" blows in too!!!
Top Top