Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2003 8:23:34 AM EDT
My wife finally got to shoot her Compact XD9 yesterday. She let me shoot it a little too. All I can say is WOW. Absolutley unbeleiveable. She loves this little gun way more than the Glock 26 she sold to get it. Even I was amazed. There is just no recoil or muzzle flip with this gun. Add in the ambi mag release and it all just works out perfect for her since she is a lefty. This little gun is just outstanding!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club and enjoy! I have two with plans for a third!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats hawk. Glad she likes it and still lets you play too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree, those things are amazing. I bought XD9 Compact just to see what it feels like. I've never liked Glocks much, and thought this was going to be very similar, but at $350 shipped with 4 magazines (2 10-rd, 2 15-rd.) I figured I couldn't go wrong. The first magazine through it, and I was "sold". It shoots almost as good as my 1911s. My wife claimed it "hers" as soon as she shot it for a first time. I'm thinking about buying a couple more now, just in case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top