Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 7:45:26 AM EDT
I would like some help on finding  a good holster for this setup. Either drop leg or on the belt type. Any info would be great.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out www.blackhawkindustries.com They have holsters for all sorts of pistols with light attached. I have an operator with a surefire nitrolon and the omega VI holster. The fit isn't as good as I would desire, but it is secured firmly. Their add says that you can use it without the light. I wouldn't count on it. The straps only lock down on the pistol when I have the light mounted.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:25:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Try ww.safariland.com the model 6004 is now being made to fit the Operator with the M3 or M6 light.

Which model of the Operator do you have? I've been looking at one of these and wondered how the base models shoot. Budget doesn't allow for the Custom TRP Operator.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I have a loaded operator and I have a milspec operator on the way that I just got off of here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Low, but consistent with a variety of ammo. I'm going to get the sites changed as funds become available.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
without a light mounted, the rail on these doesn't interfere with normal holster use in any way does it?
probably a stupid question but i want to order one and we don't have one at the shop to test out in our holsters.
thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top