Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 8:17:35 PM EDT
My girlfriend just got a new 3" XD for carry, and the gun shoots to the right. The rear sight is a little off center. What is the best way to adjust the rear sight (needs to go be pushed to the left)? Also, can night sights be easily installed, or does the gun need to be sent off?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Only have an answer for your last question: I think they're fairly easy to install. Hubby had his night sights done by the gun store smith where he bought it. Didn't take them long.

ETA: fogot - my Heinie night sights came with mine, hubby's had his factory ones replaced with Meprolights. Bought our pistols at the same store, same day, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top