Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 5:02:37 PM EDT
I sent my XD away to get night sights today, should be back in about a week.
Has anyone had experiance with these sights on an XD before?
Do they change POI at all?  Any info would be great, I'll post with a range report when I get it back.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been able to shoot mine yet, but just looking at a sight picture in low light I can't beleive I lived without night sites before. If it's as accurate as it is comfortable in my hand I'll be one happy customer.

I intend to update my thread about my new XD40 with a range report when I get it to the range on wednesday.

Where did you send yours?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#2]
No doesn't change point of aim very bright I really like the all green better than the set of yellow green I had
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Try XDtalk, tons of info here
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Love the TFO's on my tactical.   Makes you wonder how you survive w/out them.

Lex
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear that everyone seems to like them.  I went with the green/green based on what I've heard during bull sessions so I hope that works out for me.
I'm having it done locally from the same guy that I took my concealed weapons class from.  I know that places on the internet offer free installation if you buy from them but this way I get to help out a small local outfit and I dont have to deal with shipping.  I'm hoping to get it back on Friday.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually got my XD back yesterday but took it up shooting in the snow today.  All I can say is DAMN.  These things kick ass. Very glad I got them.  My total cost was $110,  90 fore the sites 20 for install.  Overall I'm very pleased
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top