Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:02:37 PM EDT
I sent my XD away to get night sights today, should be back in about a week.
Has anyone had experiance with these sights on an XD before?
Do they change POI at all? Any info would be great, I'll post with a range report when I get it back.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:59:40 PM EDT
I haven't been able to shoot mine yet, but just looking at a sight picture in low light I can't beleive I lived without night sites before. If it's as accurate as it is comfortable in my hand I'll be one happy customer.

I intend to update my thread about my new XD40 with a range report when I get it to the range on wednesday.

Where did you send yours?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:49:18 AM EDT
No doesn't change point of aim very bright I really like the all green better than the set of yellow green I had
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:56:33 PM EDT
Try XDtalk, tons of info here
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:58:45 PM EDT
Love the TFO's on my tactical. Makes you wonder how you survive w/out them.

Lex
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:20:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 7:21:40 PM EDT by Code3AK]
Glad to hear that everyone seems to like them. I went with the green/green based on what I've heard during bull sessions so I hope that works out for me.
I'm having it done locally from the same guy that I took my concealed weapons class from. I know that places on the internet offer free installation if you buy from them but this way I get to help out a small local outfit and I dont have to deal with shipping. I'm hoping to get it back on Friday.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
I actually got my XD back yesterday but took it up shooting in the snow today. All I can say is DAMN. These things kick ass. Very glad I got them. My total cost was $110, 90 fore the sites 20 for install. Overall I'm very pleased
Top Top