Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 3:31:36 PM EDT
Looking for a value of a Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact in Bi-tone finish, about 400 rounds max down the pipe, looks cherry, like new with all original paperwork and box. Also has Don Hume clip type IWB , Don Hume open top belt holster, and a Uncle Mikes Kydex paddel holster. all in excellent condition....

I plan on takeing it to the show tomarrow to sell or trade towards a Glock 26.... Just curious as to what I should ask for it from a private buyer or trade value... Im really not sure what I should set the price at..

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:58:47 PM EDT
Did you sell it? How much?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
XD is indeed gone. Ended up useing it as barter towards my new in box Glock 26... I was rather suprized that a dealer gave me near my asking price. I had 410.00 for private sale listed on my box and a dealer basicaly gave me 400.00 for it. The NIB G26 was 479.00 + tax ( 513.00ish ) and i only had to come up with 113.00 cash to take her home.

I am quite pleased. Hell, the gun was shot very little but it was 2 years old.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
What made you go from the XD to a Glock if I may?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:44:57 AM EDT
Size, grip angle, prices of parts ( Mags specificaly ) , parts availibility, and i wanted to have the same function as my primary CCW piece a G30... Function is the same between both the G30 and G26... The more i shot the XD the less I liked it. Wasnt very accurate at longer distances and was a bit larger than the glock 26 overall... The g26 is for ankle wear, the XD even being a compact was too large for a ankle holster to be comfortable. Last but not least, my girlfriend liked how small the G26 was and said she be willing to learn how to shoot if I owned one....

So I now own one
Top Top