Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 11:00:56 AM EDT
having a very hard time making up my mind i would like do alot of shooting with my carry weapon but i havent been able to find a good holster setup to hide the 4inch..
im 6ft 180ibs with a 32waist even with a thick sweatshirt or sweater it is printing noticeably.  
ive tried standard belt holsters and some cheap high ride holsters, we dont have any decent stores so id have to buy online

Anyone with a simular build have some advice?  Am i overthinking the size and not looking into holsters enough?

Also anyone have some experience and some advice with these sizes?  With a extention on the bottem of the sub will u notice the difference for range shooting?

Ive never had a sub compact gun, ive spent alot of time using the berretta 92fs and the cougar 40 and neither seem to work for carrying for me

thanks in advance for your advice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top