Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2002 11:26:19 AM EDT
If the last one comes in that is. UPS dont let me down! Will give you guys a run down on the new stuff when its all in my greedy little hands. All but 1 is sitting on my dealers desk as we speak. This is wirse than Christmas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, UPS let me down. Didnt bring the one I was waiting for, so it should be here tomorrow.

I got this little darling this past weekend.

Here is what I picked up today.

and

The one I am waiting on is a Loaded Fullsize with a Parkerized finish. With the soon-to-be added XD 40 this will be my battery until the XD 45 comes out and then it will be added. Got to go home and clean these two tonight though.

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just picked up the way-ward child today. Looks great. Can only find one problem with it. The slide to frame fit isnt quite square. The dust cover is rubbing on the left side of the slide ever so slightly. Got an email into SA to see what kind of turn around time there would be on getting it checked out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top