Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2017 2:46:38 AM EDT
So I ended up with a Micro Operator.  When it was originally sold it came with the XML light included, unfortunately mine did not.  I brought it to my local holster maker who has quite a few weapon lights he keeps on hand for making holsters, but none of them would fit this gun, most being the standard you would find nowadays (Surefires and Streamlights).  It also appears the XML is no longer made.  Any idea what light may work with this particular gun, or is my gun forever meant to be naked?  Potato pic for reference.

ETA, it shoots lights out for such a small gun, and no malfunctions.  I was expecting some issues being a smaller 1911, but it ran great.

Link Posted: 8/31/2017 3:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]
All the smaller lights I can think of are the stramlight tlr 3 or rail mount version of the tlr 6,inforce aplc, and the surefire xc1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top