Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2017 4:55:58 PM EDT
life is much better now...I just could not shoot the XDs .45 to save my life..literally! so I found a guy local who wanted to trade and got the same gun, case ,two mags, and Talon grip I had on mine.  took it to the range and what a night and day difference..I  Imagine I was  anticipating the recoil from the 3.3 .45 so I was dropping all my shots, I am right where I need to be with the 9mm.  the trigger on the 9 is alot lighter than the .45.. that could have been half my problem pulling down on the muzzle while squeezing the hard trigger pull..  oh well... it's a XDs 9 in the holster now...
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Good move, shot placement trumps everything else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top