Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2017 6:57:48 PM EDT
Looking to have a slide milled on my 4.5" XDM for a small optic.  Anyone have a good experience that they would recommend?  Were you able to preserve the loaded chamber indicator?

Ive used Primary Machine for other brands...and they do phenomenal work, but they wont do the XDM.  Looking for someone with similar quality and attention to detail
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I used Mark Housel at L&M Precision.   Awesome to deal with.   Spent lots of time on the phone answering questions.
http://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com/

I had a Burris FF2 milled into my slide.  It had to be done like a 1911 vs how a glock would be done due to the extractor.

I would highly recommend giving him a call!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top