Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2010 6:52:27 PM EDT
I bought one of these several days ago and with a fully loaded magazine the release button is incredibly stiff. My hands are large enough to reach it without changing my grip but it's darn near impossible to depress it. My thumb is getting raw from trying, though the release button is becoming slightly less stiff with use. Otherwise I love this gun.

Anyone else have this problem?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:13:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2010 7:24:46 PM EDT by ProCharger]
Pretty standard.....with a full magazine. If you are wanting to practice mag changes drop one or two rounds from the magazine and it should loosen up a bit. It has never been a problem in my mind being if I do have to change mags in a self defense situation chances are I have dropped a few rounds first. Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:16:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thunderw21:
I bought one of these several days ago and with a fully loaded magazine the release button is incredibly stiff. My hands are large enough to reach it without changing my grip but it's darn near impossible to depress it. My thumb is getting raw from trying, though the release button is becoming slightly less stiff with use. Otherwise I love this gun.

Anyone else have this problem?

Mine magazines are stiff as well. Nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:39:09 PM EDT
It is normal
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:48:54 AM EDT
Thanks, glad to know.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:57:08 PM EDT
Normal on many many modern pistols where manufactures are trying to reach maximum capacity.
Top Top