Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2003 7:04:35 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying one of these cause it looks so sweet and i've been wanting a single action for quite awhile.  The one i'm looking at has the regular grip and is in .45 Colt.  Anyone own or shot one of these?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have handled the SBH Hunter in 44mag they are very nice revolvers. Due to the full length barrel rib this revolver is the equal of the SRH in weight. I also found this revolver very muzzle heavy as I do the SRH. Good holsters are a bit hard to find for some of the large revolvers. The SBH Hunter, the SBH, the SRH all fit in the Bianchi shoulder made for the 7.5 BH.
I have used this holster for many years and I really like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top