Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 5:47:43 PM EDT
I am looking for a good holster for an N frame smith with full lug 4" barrel.  Not having a helluva lot of luck.  Ordered a bianchi accumold, we'll see how that does.  Looks like there are a ton of holsters for the non-lugged 4" mtn gun.

Obviously this is not for concealed carry.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Mernickle Custom will make a superb holster for your gun, and even can make one that is very concealable.  I've got one for a 4" 625 that holds the gun high and tight, making it easy to conceal.  I've also got one for a Single Action Army and have carried that once or twice.  He also has options for field carry that are very nice.  His turnaround time is better than most custom makers, and so are his prices.  

If Kydex is ok, then try David Elderton of Kytac.  I've used one of his for a 625 in IDPA and USPSA.  Very well made.  I like my CR Speed better for competition, though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I can vouch for Mernickle's work.  his trun around is generally shorter than quoted and  the quality of his work rivals the best.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Got a blade-tech for my 625 from Moon Clips.com
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like the Milt Sparks 200AW.   Very high quality holsters, with great customer service.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my Bianchi Accumold today.  Its just the regular deal strongside belt carry.  It fits perfectly and will keep me happy for the time being.  If I get a "nice" holster I think it will be a cross draw model to use while hunting or sitting.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
My first double tap!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top